Requires Enterprise Plans
Enabling SAML SSO and SCIM requires the team to be on Enterprise Cloud or Server plans. Please reachout to your account manager (or) [email protected] for a demo.
For now, an admin (on Google Workspace) needs to create a custom SAML integration for DeepSource Enterprise. The steps for which are as given:
- Navigate to https://admin.google.com/ac/apps/unified.
- On the menu bar, click on "Add App" -> "Add custom SAML app".
- Fill in the following details:
- Click "Continue" again.
- Assuming that DeepSource is hosted on-premise at
https://deepsource.foobar.com, fill in the following details accordingly:
Note for Enterprise Cloud Users
|Name ID format||EMAIL (choose from drop down)|
|NAME ID||Basic Information > Primary email (choose from drop down)|
- In "Attributes", add the following:
|Google Directory attributes||App attributes|
|First name (choose from dropdown)|
|Last name (choose from dropdown)|
- On the next screen, click on “DOWNLOAD METADATA” button. A modal will open up, clicking on “DOWNLOAD METADATA” button on the modal will ask you to download and save a
GoogleIDPMetadata.xmlfile on your system.
- The file downloaded in the previous step should be hosted on a publicly accessible URL. You can either host it on your own infrastructure or an easy alternative is to paste it into a public gist on https://gist.github.com/.
- Setup SAML SSO -> Configuration on DeepSource Enterprise Cloud, or,
- Setup SAML SSO -> Configuration on DeepSource Enterprise Server.
Google Workspace doesn't support custom SCIM integrations.
Updated about 1 month ago