Teams can have administrators, members, and contributors.
- Administrators have complete administrative access to your team. They can manage billing, add or remove team members, and change roles for other members of the team.
- Members have the ability to activate analysis on new repositories. This is the default role.
- Contributors don't have any team level access. Adding a contributor doesn't add against a seat on the paid plan.
|Change plan (Pricing)||✔️|
|Update number of seats||✔️|
|Update billing details||✔️|
|Manage team members||✔️|
|View Access Control Dashboard||✔️|
|Delete team account||✔️|
|Set granular ignore permissions||✔️|
|Activate analysis on repositories||✔️||✔️|
|Sync list of repositories from VCS||✔️||✔️|
A team administrator can change roles for any team member (except for the team owner).
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Go to the account switcher on the top left corner, select the team in which you want to change the role of a member.
- Go to the My team tab on the left sidebar.
- Find the member you want to change the role for. Click on the drop down arrow on the right side, and select the new role.
- Read the message in the modal, and if you want to continue, click Confirm and update.
People with admin permissions can manage who is allowed to ignore issues, modify metric thresholds or suppress failed metrics on team owned repositories.
- Go to the Dashboard, click on the account switcher on the top left corner, select the team in which you want to make the change.
- Go to Settings in the navigation bar.
- On the settings page, click on the Access control tab from the left side bar.
Team Administrators to grant or revoke permissions to members and contributors for ignoring issues, modifying metric thresholds, and suppressing failed metrics. This helps ensure that the right people have the appropriate level of access to manage issues and metrics effectively.
To grant or revoke these permissions, go to the Issue, Metric Thresholds, and Suppress Metric Permissions section. From there, you can select which level of access to grant: member, contributor, or both. You can also choose to revoke access if necessary.
Updated about 1 month ago